- AATCC 42 ≤ 1.0g
- AATCC 127 ≥ 50cm water column
- Material Tested to Level 3 AAMI.
- SMS Material
- Used in moderate risk situations.
- Provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and more fluid exposure through soaking than Level 2.
- Two tests are conducted to test barrier protection performance:
- Water impacting the surface of the gown material
- Pressurizing the material
- For medical use
- Arterial blood draw, Inserting an IV, Emergency Room, Trauma
Gowns are very high quality level 3 material. much cheaper than any other suppliers I have come across.