GB2626 - 2006
Comes in individual packs.
Earloop fits tight. Please view KN95 Type B for a looser fit.
- KN95 Protective Mask Materials: Nonwoven fabric, Meltblown fabric, Fluorine nanofiber microporous film.
- Four-layer high filtration protective face mask, melt-blown (non-woven) fabric.
- Moderate thickness making it comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, while being highly efficient in filtering out particles.
- For CDC Non-NIOSH Test Results Click Here
- Similar style to 3M 9210 series
- Secured seal: adjustable nose piece optimize seal. Advanced non-woven fabric makes it easy to breathe.
Ergonomic Design: durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection.
Certification/Class Standard: N95 KN95 Filter Performance:≥ 95%
85 L/min85 L/min Total Inward Leakage: (TIL): N/A≤ 8% leakage (arithmetic mean) Inhalation Resistance-Max Pressure Drop:≤ 343Pa≤ 350 Pa Exhalation Resistance:≤ 245Pa≤ 250 Pa Exhalation Valve Leakage Requirement: Leak Rate≤ 30 mL/min
Depressurization n to 0 Pa
≥ 20 sec
Force Applied: - 245 Pa -1180 Pa CO2 Clearance Requirement: N/A≤ 1%
Not recommended to be used in low oxygen environments, serious air pollution, or while sleeping. Use caution when used on patients with asthma or other respiratory diseases. This is not an approved medical respirator but can provide civilian protection where there is no requirement for filtration levels at the 95% or greater level. We've sourced face masks from several sources and have flown this first shipment in at a considerable cost to make them available to our customers as soon as possible. As our supply chains get established we will be receiving regular shipments at lower costs to provide these products at the best price we can. As time goes by prices will fluctuate depending on the sources of the masks and the shipping cost to receive them.
great fit, comfortable. Thanks
The masks was delivered fast. Nice fit and price was good.
great service and delivery; thank you