Disposable Respirator Mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
The 1870+ healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. The 1870+ particulate respirator is a personal protective equipment (PPE) that is primarily intended to protect the health care workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza.
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5726
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Health Canada Class I medical device
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 >99% BFE
Technical Specification Sheet
This mask is great! I feel safer against catching covid knowing I am wearing a high quality Niosh approved mask. The fit is secure particularly, in the way it wraps around the bottom of my chin where other masks are lacking. There are no gaps. I like the soft foam over the nose which helps to cushion but also also offers extra security. I do wish they were less costly but its worth the price to have the right protective mask! Customer service and shipping is always reliable and fast.
Feel comfortable. Fit well under chin. Seems to breathe a little easier in these than other N95's. Individual packaging, being flat make them convenient to travel with. Elastic is questionable for me.... wondering how it will wear taking off and on.
Satisfied with the product.
Delivery took longer than expected.
Would have appreciate a follow-up.